Migration Agent In Bundoora

Are you aspiring to migrate to Australia? Do you have questions and are wondering how to go about applying for a Partner/Spouse visa for Australia? Well, we have some great news for you. Lakshya Migrations offers you the best visa and migration solutions in Bundoora. Our registered migration agents will help you in solving every issue that you could face while applying for a Partner/Spouse visa to Australia. Over the years we have had significant success in getting approvals for Partner/Spouse visas in Australia.

Getting a Partner/Spouse Visa through a Registered Migration Agent In Bundoora

The laws that govern a Partner/Spouse Visa are very complex. So, it is always advisable that you take the help of a registered migration agent from Lakshya Migrations while apply for one. Here’s a quick look what you need to be eligible to apply for a Partner/Spouse Visa.

What you need to apply for a Partner/Spouse Visa

  • Firstly, you should have a passport which will be valid during the course of your application. Remember, its takes 12-15 months for your visa application to be processed.
  • Make sure that all you have all the required documents. If in case there are any changes in your circumstances or your passport, then you must inform your migration about them at the earliest, so that the required action can be taken on time.

Eligibility Criteria

  • First and foremost, you must be either married or be in a relation with
    • An Australian citizen
    • A permanent resident of Australia
    • A citizen of New Zealand citizen

In addition to this they must meet the requirements of the Australian immigration authorities.

  • You should be in Australia when you are submitting your application. You can also apply from outside Australia, but for this you need to file an application form for the offshore visa.
  • If in case your relation with your spouse or partner ends during the course of your application; you will not face an immediate disqualification. There are provisions that will help you to maintain the status of your application.

What A Good Migration Agent In Bundoora should tell you about Partner/Spouse Visa

  • Acquiring a temporary partner or spouse visa is the first step to getting a permanent partner/spouse visa for Australia. This visa allows you to live in Australia if you are the spouse or partner of an Australian citizen, a permanent resident of Australia or an eligible citizen of New Zealand.
  • This visa is very different in comparison to most. Here you are completely dependent on your partner and his or her eligibility to get the visa. Hence, there are many complexities around the rules that govern this visa, but we at Lakshya Migrations are happy to inform you that we have a high success rate while dealing and delivering a Partner/Spouse Visa for our clients.
  • The Australian visa laws, especially for partner/spouse visa are very strict. So, if a visa application is rejected, then there is a good chance that you might not be able to apply for it later again. In order to avoid something like this, we ensure that our clients are given the right guidance, so that we get the application process done properly in the first attempt.